Burial or Graveside Services
How to Plan a Funeral
Grief & Guidance
Use the form above to find your loved one. You can search using the name of your loved one, or any family name for current or past services entrusted to our firm.Click here to view all obituaries
Timothy E. Ryan Owner/Senior Director
N.J. Lic. No. 3103
Take care of all the details for your pre-paid funeral arrangements and give you and your family the peace-of-mind you deserve.
Here's a break-down of the process:
1. Set goals
2. Review limitations
3. Look at available options
4. Weigh the pros and cons of each option
5. Talk to others about the best options
6. Arrive at a final decision
In the case of pre-paid funeral plans, another two important steps are involved:
We've had the privilege of assisting many families with pre-planning a funeral. During the time we've spent with them, we've learned more about the reasons behind their decision to take funeral pre-planning seriously.
• This way my family knows exactly what I want. No one has to get angry or fight, and no one has to feel guilty about making the wrong decision. When I'm gone, they will know what I want.
• In pre-paying for my funeral arrangements, I've lessened the financial burden on those people I leave behind.
• I'm very independent and have always made all my own decisions.
• Some say I like to be in control of everything and they're right!
• Pre-planning my funeral was my way of showing my family just how much I love them.
• I remember when my mother died. None of us kids knew what to do and absolutely none of us knew what she wanted. No one bothered to ask! I'm just not going to wait for my kids to ask me what I want. I'm going to tell them.
• I guess it's because I want things done my way. I want to provide my funeral pre-arrangements to our local funeral home to make sure I get what I want.
These are just a few of the comments we've heard during funeral pre-arrangements. Chances are pretty good that some of these statements are true for you as well.
There are many benefits to end-of-life planning. Here are the top ten reasons why you should consider making your funeral arrangements ahead of time:
It means there will be fewer opportunities for argument and indecision about your funeral arrangements among family members after you're gone.
Your survivors will never have to worry about doing the wrong thing when finalizing your funeral arrangements. You will have told them exactly what you want.
No mistakes and no oversights. After you're gone, everything will be done your way.
You have peace-of-mind now knowing that we will follow through with your wishes.
After your death, no one can make any decisions you wouldn't want.
Funeral pre-planning is the responsible thing to do. It removes the burden from family members.
You can make complex decisions ahead of time when you have the time to think things through.
Funeral pre-planning can involve pre-payment. This will save your family money and avoid any financial burdens.
Funeral pre-planning involves an awareness of the reality of death.
You are almost guaranteed to get what you want
This website features Pre-Arrange Online, a step-by-step interactive form that can be used to record your end-of-life plan and send the completed form to our staff for safekeeping. You'll be asked to create an account with a username and password so you can login at any time to complete or change the plan. Look over our pre planned funeral checklist to learn more. Or, if you'd rather have guidance from one of our pre-paid funeral plans specialists, call us at (732) 505-1900.